Convert your iPhone into a mobile scanner
Scan documents, forms, whiteboards, magazines, signs, product labels, using our SCAN PAGES iPhone App. SCAN PAGES can organize and clean your mobile images. It allows you to combine these images into a PDF file and store them in Google Docs, Evernote, Dropbox, or share them via e-mail.
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!!
GET THE APP HERE:
How to add new pages:
- Take a picture of the document
- Select document borders by moving the yellow dots and press on the “Clean-up” button to make the document image look as if it came out of a document scanner
- Add notes, press “Done” to finish or “Share” to share it via E-mail, export to Evernote, Dropbox, or Google Docs
How to share:
- Select one or more page images by touching the image thumbnail
- Press the “Share” button to share the collection of pages
- Choose to share via E-mail or store your pages to Evernote, Dropbox, or Google Docs.
Check out the website for more information: